DBR High Performance understands that some items need to be returned. In order to conduct a fair and reasonable business we follow some guidelines that are recognized throughout the industry concerning returned items.
(1) All returns must be authorized by a member of DBR staff prior to returning. This can be done via email or phone.
(2) Not all products are returnable. DBR does not seek to profit off of returned items and therefore charges the customer only what is required by the product manufacturer or supplier. This is the amount that DBR must pay a manufacturer or supplier in the event of a returned item. Each manufacturer and supplier has it’s own policy regarding this issue. A product’s eligibility for return may be contingent on the policies of our supplier or the product manufacturer.
(3) Items will not be accepted for return if more than 30 days from purchase.
(4) Returned merchandise must be in new / unused condition to be eligible for full refund.
(5) Warranty returns must follow the same guidelines as regular returns. It is understood that warranty items may not be in new or unused condition.
(6) Any shipping costs incurred as of a returned item are the responsibility of the customer. In order to save our customers on the cost of shipping DBR may in some cases request that an item be returned to the manufacturer rather than our facility. A customer should not ship any item purchased from DBR to the manufacturer’s address unless advised by DBR rep to do so. These shipments will all require a Return Authorization number (RA Number).
(7) Any exchange is subject to product availability and subsequent shipping charges.
Sale Price: $10.56